Re: debian-kids list

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, James A. Treacy wrote:
> See http://www.debian.org/devel/HOWTO_start_list for info on getting a
> new list set up.

I have submitted a wishlist bug as documented to create the list.  I
haven't received confirmation yet.  It seems it is lagging somewhat.

> We have found that it is easier if sub-projects use the personal web space
> in w.d.o (w.d.o/~synrg in your case). We will put a link to that under
> the 'Internal Groups and Projects' section of the Developers' Corner.
> If this is acceptable, just tell us when you have a page set up and
> we'll add the link.

I have a page now at http://master.debian.org/~synrg/debian-kids/

Please link it in whenever you can.  I'll update the page with the
mailing list particulars once the list has been created.

Thanks,
Ben