Re: debian-kids list

On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 11:28:32AM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> I'm scritching together some notes from the Debian for kids discussion
> on debian-devel and will be posting them shortly to debian-devel for
> review -- or maybe it's better just to get *something* up there, from my
> notes and have the discussion/revision afterwards?  After all, we've
> already done a fair amount of discussion, and my document will basically
> summarize what has already been said).
>
> Anyway, please let me know what you need from me to get a 'debian-kids'
> list & web space set up.

See http://www.debian.org/devel/HOWTO_start_list for info on getting a
new list set up.

We have found that it is easier if sub-projects use the personal web space
in w.d.o (w.d.o/~synrg in your case). We will put a link to that under
the 'Internal Groups and Projects' section of the Developers' Corner.
If this is acceptable, just tell us when you have a page set up and
we'll add the link.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org