Re: debian-kids list

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, James A. Treacy wrote:
> See http://www.debian.org/devel/HOWTO_start_list for info on getting a
> new list set up.
>
> We have found that it is easier if sub-projects use the personal web space
> in w.d.o (w.d.o/~synrg in your case). We will put a link to that under
> the 'Internal Groups and Projects' section of the Developers' Corner.

Great!

> If this is acceptable, just tell us when you have a page set up and
> we'll add the link.

Yup, certainly this works well as long as I'm the primary person
contributing material to the page.  If/when we grow to a size where
multiple contributers need access, we'll be more concerned about w.d.o/
space, no doubt.

OK, I'll see what my draft produces.  Got anything in the way of templates
I can use for a "default" layout for the page so it meshes well with the
main w.d.o site?

Ben