Re: translation-check revisited

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 09:31:32PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:

> For example, without having to specify it specifically, I think that
> anything in the developer's corner and all security notices should have
> lower limits, with only one revision for considering it aged, and
> perhaps three before it is considered outdated, since this information
> might get very important updates.

I actually think the opposite priority is the way to go (except for
security). Material in the developers' corner is (mostly) only useful
to developers, while something like the main page is read by a lot
of people. Thus, the main page would be of high priority and the
developer's pages of low priority.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org