translation-check revisited

Hi!

When I last updated the translation-check template, I added the
possibility to select as parameters the deltas in versions before
calling the document aged (two revisions) or outdated (five).

However, coming to think about it, I think that this might have been
the wrong approach; I think it would be better to centralize the
decision on how old a version can be before it is considered aged in a
database in translation-check, and use that instead (with the
parameters as possible override, if needed).

For example, without having to specify it specifically, I think that
anything in the developer's corner and all security notices should have
lower limits, with only one revision for considering it aged, and
perhaps three before it is considered outdated, since this information
might get very important updates.

Any ideas on this?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html