Re: Bad links in the install documents on the website

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 07:22:34PM +0200, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:
> 	Since it seemed that the spanish translation was a month behind, and
> Enrique might be on vacation, I have updated (most) of the translation so
> most of the problems associated with the (.es) files should be removed.
> 	Could we make a nice robot that sent an e-mail of bad lnks to the
> maintainer (or translation grup) of documentation?
> 	I guess we just need some rules saying things like:
>
> - for all files ending in .es.html I need to pester: debian-l10n-spanish

You can add something like this to spanish/Make.lang file:

WMLOPTIONS += -D WML_SRC_USERNAME=debian-l10n-spanish -D WML_GEN_HOSTNAME=lists.debian.org

(or change those two definitions in spanish/.wmlrc)

That should generate <meta name="Author" content="Debian Webmaster, debian-l10n-spanish@lists.debian.org">
tags in .es.html files, which should help bots determine who do they send
mail about it.