Re: Bad links in the install documents on the website

	Since it seemed that the spanish translation was a month behind, and
Enrique might be on vacation, I have updated (most) of the translation so
most of the problems associated with the (.es) files should be removed.
	Could we make a nice robot that sent an e-mail of bad lnks to the
maintainer (or translation grup) of documentation?
	I guess we just need some rules saying things like:

- for all files ending in .es.html I need to pester: debian-l10n-spanish

	;)

	Javi