Re: `boot-floppies' documentation naming conventions?

On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 02:53:05PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Uh...  As for listing the official mirrors, I'd rather not.  It would
> be nice if there was a CGI where I could point to a special URL and it
> would list all possible mirrors and give the user a cookie or
> something so they use that in the future.  Like TUG or perl.org does.

I'll consider this.

> But I can't count on such counter-factual scenarios.  I have to deal
> with reality as it is.

The current state is that translations are relying on the existance
of www.es.debian.org and www.br.debian.org, both of which are not very
reliable. In fact, neither is currently accessable. This isn't very
robust.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org