Re: `boot-floppies' documentation naming conventions?

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 10:48:15PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > On a related note, is boot-floppies responsible for the files in
> > releases/{slink,potato}/? There are a number of problems with links there
> > and I need to know who to forward problems/bugs to (and there are currently
> > a LOT of broken links). If I had access to the source, I'd even be willing
> > to fix problems with the links.
>
> Yes, I did 'make all-lang-arch-docs' to populate the slink
> documentation.  The rest is in WML.

Ah. Finnally someone said something concrete about this. :) So all the
boot-floppies does to the web pages is generate the installation manual,
dselect tutorial, and the release notes, and put it in the right place.
Right?

The rest should be in:
cvs -d :ext:<username>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/webwml co webwml/english/releases/

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name