Re: `boot-floppies' documentation naming conventions?

Where is the install doc source for slink? I'd like
to get rid of as many of the broken links in it as
possible. If the install docs aren't going to be
updated ever again, I could simply make the changes
in the current .html.

In looking through the doc source for potato, I notice that
www-debian-org can be replaced in each language by their choice of site.
This is not a good idea since it assumes that people speaking that
language have good connectivity to that site. For example, I know a
lot of people in Quebec that would not like being pushed over to
www.fr.debian.org simply because they chose French as the default
language for their browser.

If it is necessary to use an absolute URL for the Debian site,
either point to www.debian.org or list all the official mirrors.
All links to documents that can be found locally should be relative.
Once a user chooses a site, they should be able to stay on that site.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org