OOM Web Stuff

Hi all,

Masters recent hard crashes have been caused by the Web WML Program
forcing the machine to go OOM and die horribly. I have tracked this down
to the exact wml causing this:

master{treacy}/debian2/web/webwml/romanian/News/weekly#make
cd . && wml -q -D CUR_YEAR=2000 -o UNDEFuRO:index.ro.html   index.wml \
        -DWML_SRC_REALNAME="Joey Hess" -DWML_SRC_USERNAME=joeyh
ePerl:Error: Perl runtime error (interpreter rc=1)

---- Contents of STDERR channel: ---------
Out of memory!
Out of memory!
Out of memory!
** WML:Break: Error in Pass 3 (rc=1).
make: *** [index.ro.html] Error 1

So someone fix it :P

Furthermore - I have put a `ulimit -m 90000 -d 90000 -s 10000 -v 90000' in
Guy's cronjob. I have tested this running the web scripts and it does
properly prevent WML from blowing up - hopefully it will work correctly
when placed in the cron job.

IMPORTANT: Everytime WML does this master *CRASHES HARD* I don't know why
Linux freaks out like this (we will upgrade kernels tomorrow). I STRONGLY
recommend someone take this file and set it aside and *FIX* WML so it
-NEVER- -EVER- does this again!!

This means, don't even *THINK* about running wml on master without having
run the ulimit above first, and if you think wml is going to loose it then
you better run top 'M' in another window and kill it fast in case the
ulimit screws up.

Jason