Re: README on how to translate only news titles

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 01:16:25PM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
> > I have added a README describing how to translate the title of a new item
> > (without translating the whole item). See english/News/README.titles for
> > details.
>
> Is it derived from what I wrote in the HOWTO.translate page?

Ha. I should have looked there first. I remember now that you committed
that change.

HOWTO_translate is getting much too long. I'll probably break it up
into more pages to make it easier to find things. Some items should be
placed in READMEs in the appropriate section. README.titles is a good
example. This should make it easier for people when translating since
they'll find the README when they start translating that section.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org