Re: new comparison pages

On Wed, Jul 28, 1999 at 01:00:05PM -0700, John Lapeyre wrote:
> *James A. Treacy wrote:
> > Is it ok if we give John CVS access? He can then check in all the
> > files he wants under the releases directory. I'll even create the
> > Makefile(s) needed to install the files.
>   Sounds OK.  But, which Makefiles.  If I install them via CVS,
>  that is not enough ?

The local repository is not what gets mirrored. There is a make
system that takes care of build dependencies and installs the
files in the proper location. We'll take care of adding the
Makefiles for you.

Since you are a developer, I have given you CVS access using
ssh. See http://www.debian.org/devel/HOWTO_translate for
information on accessing the archive.

Jay Treacy