Re: new comparison pages

On Sun, Jul 25, 1999 at 07:13:07PM -0500, A. P. Harris wrote:

> Debian web-master, if we could just give ownership of a directory,
> say, <wwwroot>/releases/{slink,potato}/reports to John, I would
> appreciate it and John would.

Is it ok if we give John CVS access? He can then check in all the
files he wants under the releases directory. I'll even create the
Makefile(s) needed to install the files.

As far as wml goes, it isn't essential, but it doest give the
web site a consistent look. Also, if the look of the pages
change, the pages are updated automatically. All he needs to
do is the following for every page:

  #use wml::debian::template title="TITLE OF PAGE"
  BODY_OF_PAGE

How does this sound?

Jay Treacy