Re: [Fwd: New translation: India]

> Order matters. The changes I committed worked fine, once I fixed
> the slice in consultants.wml that wasn't closed.

Speaking of the consultants page, and also of the other pages that have
countries listed in some order; the country names are order alphabetically
by their English names, which doesn't really work very well in all other
languages (for example "Austria" is in Swedish "Österrike", where "Ö" is the
last letter of the Swedish alphabet).

Does anyone have a better idea to sort these, other than manually?

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/