Suggestion: Cleaning up the front page

Hi!

Does anyone here ever look at the front page for Debian? Ever noticed that
it is a bit crowded? I just did.

So, I thought it could be a good time to clean it up a bit:

* Move away some of the introduction, and just point to the intro/about
  page (which states much of the same things, just a bit outdated, since
  no-one seems to remember that that page exists).

* Removing some unnecessarily large headlines.

* Moving the Debian Weekly News stuff up to where the other news items are
  listed.

* Moving the "old versions of Debian" link out to the /releases/ page.

Since people seem to like action more than words, I've implemented the
changes to the main page. You can see my suggestion at the URL
http://www.softwolves.pp.se/tmp/debian.html

Please comment.

--
\\//