Re: Suggestion: Cleaning up the front page

peter karlsson wrote:
> * Moving the Debian Weekly News stuff up to where the other news items are
>   listed.

Hm, my name is still on the main page, isn't it?

I really think that's showing undue favoratism towards a developer, to make
this Joey Hess person be the only developer who rates mention on the main
debian web page, and I really want to remove it. I also feel it's hyping DWN
just a little too much. I suggest the following change to the page:

  Joey Hess' Debian Weekly News is a supreme summary of what's happened in
  the world of Debian.

  Debian Weekly News is an in-depth summary of what's happening in the world of
  Debian.

--
see shy jo