Re: Suggestion: Cleaning up the front page

Go for it... cleaning up is something we have to do periodicly and you work
looks pretty good.  There is one or two points of wording that
I saw.. but that can be cleared up AFTER the new page is installed.  I
don't want to hold up the cleaned up page in a debate of minutia