Re: website & the new logo

>Thanks for the offer :)  The new look is simple as changing one or two
>include files... but how about a comment or three?
>
>http://www.benham.net/debian.org/sample[1|2|3|4|5].html
>
>2 and 3 were plays with color schemes.. the fonts for #2 would have to
>change to something darker...

Personally, I don't much care for the blue-and-red theme. #2 isn't bad (link
font color notwithstanding), but how about something brownish instead of
black? The black-blue-red thing looks overly primary-colored, imho. Maybe
something like the gnome brown, but a bit darker? I'm not sure if that'd
actually be any better, as i haven't actually tried applying that to the
page.

I also personally prefer the logo in the top left (as in [1234]), whichever
logo it'll end up being :)

My biggest concern with the current official website is the excessive clash
between the blue and read in the header linkbar -- I find it makes the site
look slightly less professional, and while that's not so much of a concern
for us developers, I think we should always concentrate on putting our best
foot forward.

Any thoughts on those thoughts?

-ed