Re: New Look (logo)

> http://www.benham.net/debian.org/sample1.html
> http://www.benham.net/debian.org/sample4.html

I prefer sample4, it looks less cluttered, and you see more of the logotype,
with sample1 it's just too small. To get it bigger I guess more of the
design needs to be changed, perhaps something like this:

 LOGO  Debian GNU/Linux
 TYPE
 HERE  <Button> <Button> <Button>
 LOGO

Or like this? <URL:http://www.softwolves.pp.se/tmp/debian.html>, which also
removes the superflous "Debian GNU/Linux" (but it also removes the logotype
from all subpages, which might not be a good idea).

The question is if we should use the official or the unofficial
logotype. I would say that we should use the official one, but I understand
that at the moment, it's being decided which one should be which.

> One of my concerns, does the blue in the buttons of the bar still match
> with the new red color?

Looks fine to me. But then again, I'm rather sucky at web design :)

> http://www.benham.net/debian.org/sample2.html
> http://www.benham.net/debian.org/sample3.html

The colour combinations were hard to read here.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/