Re: website & the new logo

> My biggest concern with the current official website is the excessive clash
> between the blue and read in the header linkbar -- I find it makes the site
> look slightly less professional, and while that's not so much of a concern
> for us developers, I think we should always concentrate on putting our best
> foot forward.

Something like this, perhaps?

<URL:http://www.softwolves.pp.se/tmp/debian2.html>
<URL:http://www.softwolves.pp.se/tmp/debian3.html>

Changed the placement of the logotype slightly. Doesn't sit as well with
non-table aware browsers as it did before (the link buttons come below the
left link bar), but it does put the logotype in the upper left, and it uses
different colours).

But, as my previous try, it doesn't handle the placement of the logotype on
the subpages very well.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/