New Look (logo)

Ok, I have new logo images and I've put together a few sample pages.

Please, everyone check them out and give me a choice and/or comment.

The pages are:
http://www.benham.net/debian.org/sample1.html
http://www.benham.net/debian.org/sample4.html

One of my concerns, does the blue in the buttons of the bar still match
with the new red color?

I played around with color schemes for the bars in these pages.  Note, in
both cases, font color would still need to be addressed  I used black
because that's the "other" color in the logo.

http://www.benham.net/debian.org/sample2.html
http://www.benham.net/debian.org/sample3.html

If the look of sample[1|4].html is the best, we'll implement that and
changing between the logos is simply a matter of changing the graphics
file.