Re: Installing the Chinese web pages

Darren O. Benham wrote:
> VA doesn't mirror more than once a day, either.  There is a lot of
> bandwidth potentially eatten by the mirroring (if you consider the size of
> the lists archives and the bug pages, also).  Since mirroring is once a
> day, it doesn't make sense to run the make more than once a day -- right
> before the mirroring.

I'm often bitten by this - since I like to get Debian Weekly News out on the
mirrors on the same day each week, if something goes wrong I have to bug
someone to force a mirror run or wait a day.

I wonder if it'd be practical to do more frequent (3 a day?) updates of
everything except the list archives and bug pages, to VA?

--
see shy jo