Re: Is NPL DFSG complient or not?

Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> Adam P. Harris wrote:
> > Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:
> > > I've attached such a list.
> >
> > I wish that you indicated some more detail and gotchas with licenses,
> > even MPL, etc.  See below.
>
> Please add them yourself and give the listmasters more ideas.  I'm not
> the listmaster and I have other stuff to do.  When I want to get things
> done the maximum that I can do is to give appropriate advice.

I shall.  Netscape has stated, in reply to the query posed by myself
and Robert Browning, that they will get clarification from the
lawyers.  Once we get the word from them on the MPL, who exactly
should I email?  <debian-www@lists.debian.org> ?

I'd hate for someone else to have to go thru this whole rigamarole.