Re: Is NPL DFSG complient or not?

Adam P. Harris wrote:
> Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:
> > Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > > 	However, a list of common popular licenses that have been
> > >  examined and are known to qualify would be a good thing, as long as
> > >  no claim is made about correctness or completeness which may open us
> > >  up to liability.
>
> > I've attached such a list.
>
> I wish that you indicated some more detail and gotchas with licenses,
> even MPL, etc.  See below.

Please add them yourself and give the listmasters more ideas.  I'm not
the listmaster and I have other stuff to do.  When I want to get things
done the maximum that I can do is to give appropriate advice.

Regards,

	Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall