Ports web-pages - progress report

Right.

Well, today I cleared a 207 email backlog (that *doesn't* include mailing
lists...), finally.  I also found time to construct an index page for
/ports/, and make a few trivial mods to sparc/index and sparc/problems.

As soon as I get a change, I will work on moving the ARM page over to wml,
since that is a simple one, but not too small.  I hope this will give me
some idea of the structure I have to aim for.  Then I'll target powerpc,
and then alpha.

Hopefully Jay will set up the repective page-maintainers with CVS access,
so they can take over day-to-day maintenance.

Good night,

Jules