Space on master

Hi all,

We have a problem. The total size of the web site and FTP archive is about
to exceed 8 gig. This is beyond the capacity of their current disk and we
don't have space to split them across two disks.

I would advise that we try to reduce the size of the website and maybe
look at ways to slow the archive growth untill we can decide what to do.
Depending on the length of the freeze we may require up to another 700M in
space. At the current rate of growth I expect we will run out of space in
approximately 1 week - I have no idea what to do at that point.

It is likely we will have to purchase another disk, probably something in
the 18G range :|

Jason
Debian-Admin