Re: My take on "Huge Lists"

The "hurdle" if there is one is the "current maintainer" (if we think of the
parts of the web as packages just like parts of the software in the
distribution).  We have no idea what he's going to think of this and how he's
going to react.  He, himself, isn't even subscribed to -WWW.  I think Jay is
getting in touch with him, (is that right, Jay?)

And with this... I'm executing poff and hitting the road for Pheonix.

* http://benham.net/index.html                                     <><  *