Spanish www pages

	I have just checked the Spanish www pages (they are up but on a
trial basis) but I was surprised to see that index.html.es does NOT have the
navigation bar and menu bar!
	Now, the contact pages,support, and other pages at the root dir show
up fine. I do not know if this is an error of mine (I translated the
template and root dir), but I have webml'd the sources I have checked in and
the spanish index pages is generated just fine.
	This is very unfortunate, since this page is the MAIN page and has
all the links to the others.

	I would appreciate any help here to fix this ASAP.

	Regards

	Javi