Re: Debian History Page

Will Lowe wrote:
  >I started collecting information for this a while back,  and someone
  >pointed out that this was actually a manual in the DDP -- the Debian
  >Project Manual.  I've moved it to sgml and put an html copy at
  >http://master.debian.org/~lowe/history -- do we really need to have a
  >seperate page with the same information in the "About" corner of the
  >webpage,  or can we just link to the ddp manual?
  >
  >Mr. Elphick,  what else needs to be done to make the document
  >DDP-standardized?

Ideally, we would like to have its source stored in the DDP CVS tree
(see the DDP webpage for details).

If you are happy with this, I will put your source into the tree, from
which it will automatically propagate into the DDP webpages.  No doubt
you would like to be able to update it, so please apply for a CVS login
to let you do so.

None of this can happen now before next weekend, since I'm working away
from home this week.

     " ...Take heed, and beware of covetousness; for a man's
      life consisteth not in the abundance of the things
      which he possesseth."       Luke 12:15