Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

> I am devastated.
>
> In trying to understand the role of sexism in the game community, I have
> discovered that this is not an isolated issue of this game:

No, it is certainly not, and it's not even exclusive of video games.
It kind of extends throughout many other geek spaces, including Free
Software. Proprietary game developers are starting to react and trying
to move towards finding a solution to the problem, though.

A good place to find about that is Geek Feminism Wikia, if you're
interested: http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/

Greetings,
Miry