Re: introduction

Hi Diane!

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 10:39 PM, Diane Trout <diane@ghic.org> wrote:
> One of the easiest places I found to start was updating packages I was using
> that were out of date.
>
> You can get a lot information about a package at:
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/index.html
>
> Theres a list of work-needed-prospective-packages at
> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
>
> What are you studying? I've seen that debian has few different science teams.
 I'm aware of WNPP and the packages QA page. Those lists what work
needs to be done for Debian in general. I was expecting one for Debian
Women. Be it either packaging, translations or any other related work.
Thus if you need anything packaged or just updated, please share with
me.

I think Hungary is biased towards technology, or it can be my view
point as I still study on this field. Even if it's not school related,
but my thirst for knowledge. Would like to learn object oriented
programming, generally Python.

Cheers,
Kinga