Outreach Program for Women: next round

Hi,

Next Outreach Program for Women round will start in the beginning of
October 2013 (it will open its application process in the beginning of
October 2013, have an application deadline in the beginning of November
2013, and internships will run from mid-December 2013 to mid-March 2014)

Past round, the first one that Debian participated, coincided with the
GSoC project, so we took advantage of their projects and mentors. Rounds that OPW don't coincide with GSoC will need more work because we need to
find projects as well as mentors.

I would like to know if there is someone that would like to be
coordinator for this next round. I won't have too much time in
September/October, so more people should be involved if we want to participate
in this round. I think 2-3 people would be fine, just not to be
burn-out ;-)

The work that need more efforts is to collect projects (coding and
non-coding ones) and mentors, since we can not relay on GSoC efforts. If
we don't have efforts enough, we can skip this round and do it only
when GSoC and OPW coincides in time.

What do you think about it? Is there anyone that would like to be
involved in this project?

More info of the past round here: https://wiki.debian.org/OutreachProgramForWomen

Cheers,
Mònica