Re: updates about the website?

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

Has the issue been reported to the Alioth admins? I remember
that they have a wiki-like document instance somewhere, though I
forget where, since I didn't save the link. I've noticed that
the Alioth admins seem to fix things quite speedily, once they've
been reported.

The known issues and things from ALioth migration:
http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr
(I haven't read it myself so I can not answer the question regarding if it's known by the admins.)

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu