Re: updates about the website?

El ds 11 de 06 de 2011 a les 00:33 -0300, en/na Tássia Camões va
escriure:
> Hi Erin!
>
> 2011/6/10 Erinn Clark <erinn@debian.org>:
> >
> > What's the status of the website migration? There was a huge flurry of activity
> > which seems to have more or less slowed down.

I'm afraid the website is not working any more because of alioth's
update. It's also affecting other projects:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-osm-maint/2011-May/000211.html

I've been pushing more updates to DW site but they'er not shown because
of this issue :-(

> I've been offline most of time during the past weeks, sorry for that.
>
> > Most of the website looks pretty good and complete to me -- should we organize
> > a quick meeting to try to finish up all of the final bits and figure out how to migrate
> > it to the women.d.o host?

Maybe we should wait until this is issue is fixed...

Cheers!
Mònica