Re: updates about the website?

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 05:14:20PM -0300, Tássia Camões wrote:
> Hi Monica!
>
> 2011/6/11 Mònica Ramírez <monica@probeta.net>:
> >
> > I'm afraid the website is not working any more because of alioth's
> > update. It's also affecting other projects:
> >
> > http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-osm-maint/2011-May/000211.html
> >
> You're right.
> I've just tried to run the update hook on alitoh by hand but it also
> didn't work, since ikiwiki is not installed there.
>
> > Maybe we should wait until this is issue is fixed...
> >
> Ok, but please tell us if you have any news about that.

Has the issue been reported to the Alioth admins? I remember
that they have a wiki-like document instance somewhere, though I
forget where, since I didn't save the link. I've noticed that
the Alioth admins seem to fix things quite speedily, once they've
been reported.

--
Freedom-based blog/wiki/web hosting: http://www.branchable.com/