Re: Span cleaning effort (done!)

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 09, 2011 at 06:09:18PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:

[...]
> Please notice that I personnally also tagged all "contributions" by
> MikeUSA as spam. I hope that others have, too, as it would also help
> getting rid of his hate messages. Still, there is a chance that
> someone considers these "messages" as "on topic" and therefore not
> spam, but eh.....

I'm not completely sure about it.
I mean: they are clearly disturbing and stupid messages, and a lot of
dangerous trolling (dangerous for the ideas in the messages, not for the
trolling itself), but on the other hand I think that it's important to
have those messages visible to all, as a warning and reminder of what
happened.
I know that they are really disturbing, but without that in the archive
I, for example, have never known about that situation.

I don't think that in the second stage they have to be tagged as spam,
but surely they could be tagged as "inappropriate".

What do you think about it?

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more