Re: Questions and comments regarding Debian Women

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 06:10:57PM +0200, Mònica Ramírez Arceda wrote:

[cut]

> To finalize, one idea: has DW some kind of slides showing the Debian
> project oriented to encourage women to collaborate? If they exist, it
> would be nice translating them to different languages. So, all of us
> could spread them. Maybe some women need a first non-virtual contact to
> encourage themselves.
>
> If these slides don't exist we could mix parts of the presentation made
> by Miriam Ruiz [0] with DW specific information. What do you think about
> it?
>
> Cheers,
> Mònica
>
> [0] http://www.miriamruiz.es/slides/2010_Women_Free_Software.pdf

Yes, this is - IMVHO - a great idea. While resuscitating the /events/ pages
of www.debian.org, I found some talks about DW: we could collect them in a
specific page of women.d.o as useful material for those who want to hold a
talk about it (maybe with other useful resources).

Cheers,
Francesca

--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"