Re: Updating stats, thinking about what to do

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Margarita Manterola
<margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> At some point I had planned to mail all the non-DD first uploaders, to
> find out if they have some opinion to share about their experience,
> and how things could be improved, but I never did it.  I'm going to do
> that now, since I think it'd be useful in order to get some new fresh
> ideas.

Just to say, I went ahead and did this.  Mailed everyone in the
uploaders list who is/was not a DD. Some of those, I was pretty sure
that they read the mailing list, but I decided to mail them as well to
avoid anyone being left over.  I'll wait to hear from them and see if
someone has a good idea to help give more strength to DW...

Silke Reimer's and Deedra Waters' emails bounced, so my mail won't reach them.

--
Besos,
Marga