Re: Version tracking

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011, Henri Le Foll wrote:
> So I send this mail to control@b.d.o:
>
>    notfound 168664 2.14.5-2
>    # fixing version information' .
>    found 168664 1:2.20.0-1
>    |thanks|
>
> I received an answer 10 minutes later from owner@b.d.o Telling me the
> bug was reopened.
>
> I send a second mail to cancel the first one.
>
>    notfound 168664 1:2.20.0-1
>    thanks
>
> But I haven't received any answer from owner (2 hours later).

If you haven't received a message, please send owner@bugs.debian.org
the message-id and as many of the logs as you have. In this case,
however, it looks like Steve Langasek has gone through and fixed up
the bug. [I personally haven't checked to see if it has the correct
state, though.]

Don Armstrong

--
Only one creature could have duplicated the expressions on their
faces, and that would be a pigeon who has heard not only that Lord