Re: [proposal/poll] $distro-women BoF at FOSDEM?

hello

I answer late but I wanted first to have the meeting with our Brussels group : les samedies, also described as "women and free software"
http://samedi.collectifs.net/

none of us is actually developer but we absolutely worked with free software, as admin, end users, web designers, graphist designer, artists ..., and we have an experimental server. Individually we are interested in different lectures at the Fosdem.

we are glad to learn that there will be a BoF about women and distribution, or whatever title - (I lost the thread )

we can help a while as we live in Brussels : we are not involved in the fosdem organization but if you need some spare hands for diffusion, or specifics in Brussels, (perhaps good tips, spare parts, computer stuff addresses ...or nice cafés addresses) we are eager to help
and at least we will meet you in your BoF !!

best regards

Juliane
an old feminist

So, what do you think about it?