DebConf11

Hi ,

I would like to aks is anybody coming to DebConf 11? Debian Conference is the annual Debian developers meeting, an event filled with coding parties, discussions and workshops - all of them highly technical in nature will be held in, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina, from 24th to 30th July 2011.

I am from Zagreb (Croatia) and it is the nearest place I can meet some of you:-). I wor at IT magazine PCChip, so you can help me write something about conference; I can translate on Croatian and publish on website of magazine (or in magazine). What do you think? Any help is wellcome:-)

P.S. I am not a developer, but I still learning Debian and trying to help to popularise a Debian women projects (at first here in Croatia)...:-).

Kind regards,
Valentina

Valentina Varošanec