Re: contact address for anti-harassment policies

Quoting Amaya (amaya@debian.org):
> Don Armstrong wrote:
> > Furthermore, I think a @debian.org alias sends a message that
> > harassment is something that the entire project finds objectionable,
> > whereas one at a subdomain indicates that only that subset may find it
> > objectionable.
>
> +1 This argument completely changed my mind.

+1 again, though I don't really buy Don's argument that harassment
doesn't necessarily follow the usual heteronormative roles. In 99.9%
percent of cases, it probably does. Still, the "strong message"
argument of a @d.o address wins anyway, for me.