Re: contact address for anti-harassment policies

Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> It would be nice if people can comment further in which among the two
> they prefer.

I, as Erinn, tend to prefer the women-specifc scope for the moment.
It can later broaden, as we gain experience and see how this develops.

Start small, and take care of more issues when ready, and if they arise.

--
 ·''`.     If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody,
: :' :           come sit next to me - Alice Roosevelt Longworth