Re: Licensing of D-W training session tutorials

On la, 2010-12-11 at 17:09 +0100, Francesco Poli wrote:
> I suggest that copyright holders for those tutorials be contacted and
> asked to license the tutorials under the GNU GPL v2 or otherwise the
> Expat license (depending on the preferences regarding copyleft...).

You failed to mention that you'd already asked at least me about this
privately. I told you that I don't want to start licensing individual
pages. If any licensing stuff happens, then the whole wiki needs to be
addressed, not just a few particular pages. It is lunacy to have each
page be licensed differently.

> [Before someone asks, I would definitely avoid the controversial
> Creative Commons licenses [- - -]

Controversial? Bah.