Licensing of D-W training session tutorials

Hi Debian-Women!

It seems that the training sessions you organize are having lot of
success. Congratulations and thanks a lot for organizing them!

I appreciate that, after each session, a tutorial is created for future
reference and for the benefit of those (like me, unfortunately) who
couldn't attend the actual IRC training session.

Indeed, a number of tutorials have already been published:
http://wiki.debian.org/IntroDebianPackaging
http://wiki.debian.org/UsingGit
http://wiki.debian.org/Python/Packaging

However, I don't see any license for those tutorials on the Wiki site.
As I am sure you know, no license means "All Rights Reserved" with
current copyright laws.

This is a shame: a lot of good documentation is being published from
the D-W training sessions in a non-free manner!   :-(

It would be really great if those tutorials were licensed in a clearly
DFSG-free manner.
I suggest that copyright holders for those tutorials be contacted and
asked to license the tutorials under the GNU GPL v2 or otherwise the
Expat license (depending on the preferences regarding copyleft...).

[Before someone asks, I would definitely avoid the controversial
Creative Commons licenses and the horrible GFDL...]

Please let me know if this suggestion makes sense to you.
Thanks for your time.

P.S.: I am not subscribed to the list, so please Cc: me on replies.
      Thanks!

--
 http://www.inventati.org/frx/frx-gpg-key-transition-2010.txt
 New GnuPG key, see the transition document!