Re: resource availability and (naive) ideas

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 22:45, Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org> wrote:
>  activity. Furthermore, I've been observing ubuntu-women [1] activity
>  and I found them to be very much visible in their community and I
>  found a pity not to be able to say the same of your work, also
>  considering that you've been doing it for quite a while now being,
>  AFAIK, quite unique when the initiative started.

I agree that DW is unique -- it was my inspiration whilst founding UW
and I did want to extend the technical mentoring process for women in
Ubuntu. So I would love to see that happen (if we have enough DD's and
MOTU's volunteering that is). (PS: Better ideas are also welcome.)

The one difference that stands out (for me) is the packaging process
which is different in Ubuntu as compare to Debian. I cant say I've
fully understood the differences enough to comment in detail but ...

--
Thanks,
vid || http://svaksha.com