d-w wiki page

Hi all,
as marga suggested in a previous mail, today I've applied the Team Template to
our wiki page. I wasn't sure about all the entries in the template, so I
inserted only some of them and comment the rest: please, take a look and feel free to change it -->
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen

I've inserted some links to the other d-w wiki pages because now it seems a
little disjointed.

At the same time, I've started (restarted, actually) to work at todo list in
order to complete the migration of the wiki. The situation is this: the most
important work (drop the English/* prefix and renames translated page to fit
w.d.o conventions) is done for almost all pages; now it's time to apply the
Default Template to all pages and check all page to wikify internal/local link
(w.d.o links).

-- ideas --

I think that, in this effort, it will be great to organize the team page in a
rational manner, in order to make our resources immediately avalaible.

The main topics of d-w wiki pages are:
1. events
2. courses --past --> reports/lessons

           --present --> upcoming agenda (IRC training session)

3. articles, blogs and reviews about women, feminism and d-w (but probably
it could be better to put this into the website? don't think that w.d.o it's
the right place...)

4. ToDo + translation in progress

IMHO 1,2,4 can stay on w.d.o, as subpages, with links in team page.
3 could be put into website, maybe with something as feed from geek feminism
blog, or sites like that. And identi.ca account, too.:D

Ok, maybe I'm exagerating now. ;)

-- problems --

1. http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Articles first and fifth links deads.

2. I need a proofreading on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen (I'm sorry but
I write in en_IT)

3.it could be useful a link/contact about mentors program on the wiki page but
I'm not sure about the right person to name in. :)

Sorry for the long mail,
Cheers,

Francesca