Re: What major open source releases/updates are you most anticipating in 2009?

> So: what are you looking forward to? And more importantly -- why do you
> think it's so nifty?

Well, I can't possibly be the only one here who is really looking forward to the
Lenny release!  :)

Because Debian is great, a newly-released Debian is much more fun than a
nearly-released Debian, and because so many people here have been working
incredibly hard at this for months (years, really), that they deserve to know
that what they are doing is wonderful :)

I'm also looking forward greatly to the "moving on after getting the release
out" stage, where we should see many fun changes to packages in Unstable...

Helen