Re: Reporting bugs

Hello
When I tried to upgrade debian
My networking configuration lost, my gnome blow up to bad
I used LEnny

IS there any way to resolve this problem

Thanks
elia
gregor herrmann escribió:
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 19:24:32 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:

So if you detect a problem when upgrading your system to Lenny you
can describe the problem by submitting a bug report against
'upgrade-reports', e.g. by simply typing 'reportbug upgrade-reports'.
Tremendously. I now have reportbug configured and waiting to be used, and it seems great at handholding which is what I told it that I wanted.

I'm glad you like it, reportbug is really a nice tool.
So I can almost guarantee that I will now have no problems at all between now and when Lenny is released!

Cool :)
I had obviously not asked the right questions, because I had never heard of reportbug before. Now if I still can't get my scanner working....

Sorry, I have no experience with scanners.

Thanks Gregor :-)

You're welcome!

Cheers,
gregor